This booty workout will help you get a perky butt, without making your legs bigger.
Exercises like squats are great for booty but they also target your quads (muscle at the front of your thighs).
So if you want to grow your booty without growing your thighs, you need to do workouts that will target your glutes and not your quads. And this workout will do exactly that. :)
You just need a table to keep yourself balanced and a gliding disc. I’ll put a link to the gliding disc I use below. But if you don’t have one, you can just use a paper plate or a towel.
Best of all, you can do this at home in your pyjamas or while you’re watching TV!
WATCH THE BOOTY WORKOUT VIDEO
HOW TO COMPLETE THE 12 MINUTE BOOTY WORKOUT
- Complete 10 reps each of each exercise on your left leg, then do the same on your right leg.
- Repeat (so you will do 2 rounds on each leg). Try to keep rest to a minimum.
- I have sped up the workout video, but make sure to do the exercises slow and controlled for extra burn!
1. STANDING DONKEY KICK + LEG LIFT
2. ROUNDED DONKEY KICK
Note: my leg is actually coming around to the side of my body. Aim to get your knee towards your elbow.
3. LEG LIFTS
4. LUNGE PULSE (gliding disc)
5. SIDE TO SIDE
This is the gliding disc I use, which you can buy on Amazon. Buy sliding discs here
I should also mention that my 3 Steps To Lean Legs Program (which is designed to help you get lean and toned legs) includes FULL body workouts similar to these.
So if you like this style of training, you might want to give it a go. :)