This is an ab burn workout featuring my favourite little guy Homer who seems to be enjoying this very much. :)
This workout focuses on lower abs and outer thighs. It will help you strengthen your core, tone your lower abs help and tone your outer thighs.
The lower abs are generally the hardest to engage but you’ll definitely feel this workout.
And as I always like to remind you, you cannot spot reduce fat. This type of workout is great for toning but if you want to lose fat, you need to do a combination of cardio and resistance training like this. And, what’s even more important, you need to adjust your diet. You can read more about it here.
But now, let’s get those killer abs together :)
HOW TO COMPLETE THE CIRCUIT
- Complete each exercise for 30-45 seconds.
- If it’s a one-sided exercise, do 30-45 seconds each side.
- Once you have finished the circuit, rest for 1 minute.
- Complete 2-3 rounds in total.
WATCH AB BURN WORKOUT VIDEO
1. SIDE PLANK PULSES (for a challenge you can lift the bottom leg off the ground so you’re in a full side plank)
2. PLANK TUCKS
3. BICYCLES – 10 super slow and 10 quick
4. ROLL UPS
5. SINGLE SIDE ROPE CLIMBER
Let me know if you liked it!
I should also mention my 3 Steps To Lean Legs Program which is designed to help you get lean and toned legs. But it also includes FULL body workouts like this one.
So if you like this style of training that gives you a toned look without making you bulky, my program might be perfect for you :)