Raise your hand if you’d love to have a perky bottom! Well, I have just the right type of workout for you – booty burn workout.
Since I know that a lot of women prefer a leaner look (myself included), this booty workout doesn’t include workouts like squats and lunges.
Don’t get me wrong, I think those workouts are great but since I’m a mesomorph body type my legs get bigger if I do exercises like that.
That’s why I prefer doing circuits with workouts that target my glutes instead of my quads.
This is a home booty workout that requires no equipment whatsoever. It will help you lift and tighten your butt without making your thighs bigger.
Good luck! :)
HOW TO COMPLETE THE CIRCUIT
- Complete each exercise for 30-45 seconds, and do all 5 exercises on one leg, then repeat on the other.
- Once you have finished one round, rest for 1 minute (you can stretch your glutes in between rounds if you’re really feeling it!).
- Complete 2-3 rounds in total.
WATCH THE BOOTY BURN WORKOUT VIDEO
1. KNEE TO NOSE DONKEY KICK
2. LEG LIFT TORSO TWIST (this one works your abs as well!)
3. DONKEY KICK PULSES
4. DONKEY KICK CROSS BODY EXTENSION
5. ONE LEG LEG GLUTE BRIDGE
Let me know if you give it a try and if your pets like to join you while you’re working out :)
I should also mention my 3 Steps To Lean Legs Program which is designed to help you get lean and toned legs.
So if you like this style of training that gives you a toned look without making you bulky, my program might be perfect for you :)