Looking for a healthy and low carb alternative to pizza? Try this cauliflower crust pizza! OK admittedly it doesn’t taste like actual pizza, but still tastes awesome!
- 1 egg
- 2 cups grated cauliflower
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- Handful mozzarella cheese (I used Liddells dairy free cheese) – optional
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- Toppings of choice – I used roast chicken, prosciutto, cherry tomatoes, rocket and dairy free cheese
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Grate cauliflower.
- Microwave grated cauliflower for 6 minutes.
- Mix through egg, almond meal and cheese.
- Press cauliflower dough into a pizza base and bake for 10-15 minutes or until it is becoming golden.
- Add your toppings and bake for a further 15 minutes.
Makes 6 slices