Choc raspberry protein pancakes – the perfect post workout breakfast!
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 scoop Shape Health vanilla protein superfood
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- Almond milk, to consistency
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl and mix with a hand held blender.
- Add almond milk 1 tbsp at a time. The batter should be thick so the pancakes are fluffy. If you prefer thinner pancakes, add more almond milk.
- Cook over a medium heat, flipping once.
- Serve with fresh raspberries and healthy chocolate sauce made from 1 tbsp maple and 1 tbsp cacao powder.
Makes 3 medium sized pancakes.
Use discount code “rachaelattard” during checkout to receive 10% off Shape Health natural protein!