This one is for all my chocolate lovers out there! This is a healthy chocolate avocado mousse tart, and I promise you can’t taste the avocado :)
- 1 1/4 cup almonds (or nut of choice)
- 14 fresh dates
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- Pinch of rock salt
- 1-2 tbsp water
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Blend base ingredients in a food processor.
- Add water 1 tbsp at a time until it starts to stick together a little bit.
- Press into the bottom of a lined pan.
- Blend filling ingredients in a food processor until creamy. Pour into pan.
- Refrigerate overnight (it’s worth the wait, trust me!).
Makes about 8 slices depending on how big you cut them. Store in fridge (or freezer).
If you want to know how to fit treats like this into a balanced nutrition program, have a look and my eBooks! It has a step-by-step 8 week clean eating program (no 2 days are the same) and includes healthy treats like this xx