This recipe was based on one from @deliciouslyella
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 2 scoops Shape Health chocolate protein superfood (can replace with another 1/2 cup buckwheat flour)
- 3 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 3 tbsp black chia seeds
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 6 fresh dates
- 1/3 cup maple
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor.
- Roll into balls and then flatten into cookies.
- Place cookies onto a tray lined with bake paper.
- Bake at 180C for 20 minutes.