Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Smoothie
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Smoothie. Ummm heaven in my mouth.
Ingredients (cheesecake top and bottom layer)
- 1/3 cup oat four
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 4 tbsp mashed banana
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
Ingredients (chocolate smoothie layer)
- 2 frozen bananas
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Combine all cheesecake ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Place half of the mixture in the bottom of two glasses.
- Combine smoothie ingredients in a high speed blender until thick and smooth.
- Pour smoothie into the two glasses.
- Top with remaining cheesecake mixture, peanut butter and cacao nibs.
Makes 2 serves