- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (I use Shape Health protein)
- 1 mashed banana
- Almond milk to consistency (about Â¼ cup)
- Preheat fry pan to medium heat.
- Mash banana in a bowl.
- Add oat flour and protein powder and combine.
- Slowly add in almond milk, mixing at the same time. Continue adding almond milk until it has reached a batter consistency.
- Cook over a medium heat, flipping once.
- I served with a chocolate sauce made from Â¼ cup raw cacao powder, 3 tbsp melted coconut oil and 3 tbsp raw honey (or maple).
Makes 3 large pancakes