Here’s a super quick 15 minute at home workout that you can try over the Christmas holidays!
It’s a full body circuit that’s kinda half way between a low and high-intensity workout. It will definitely get you sweaty and burning calories, but it’s not as hard as a HIIT workout. Perfect for Christmas!
We all tend to overindulge over the winter holidays so it’s good to get your body moving to burn all those extra calories.
You’ll need very little equipment (a yoga mat will come handy and some resistance bands). So you can do this workout whenever you have 15 minutes to spare.
And as you can see from the video I have my own little helper for this Christmas. :)
Let me know if you try this workout!
HOW TO COMPLETE THE CIRCUIT
- Do each exercise for 40 seconds, and then rest for 20 seconds.
- Complete 3 rounds. Simple as that!
WATCH THE CHRISTMAS WORKOUT VIDEO
1. PLANK PULL THROUGH – 40 seconds and 20 seconds rest
2. BENT OVER ROW WITH RESISTANCE BANDS – 40 seconds and 20 seconds rest
3. CROSS BODY MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS – 40 seconds and 20 seconds rest
4. WEIGHTED SIT UP – 40 seconds and 20 seconds rest
5. TABLETOP SHOULDER TAP AND KICK BACK – 40 seconds and 20 seconds rest
I hope that you’ll have an amazing Christmas with your friends and family! Happy holidays!
I hope you liked this workout and if you did you might like my 3 Steps To Lean Legs Program which is designed to help you get lean and toned legs. It includes FULL body workouts similar to these ones.
So if you like this style of training, you might want to try it out. :)