Chunky chocolate chip cookies – a healthier version!
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp white chia seeds
- 5 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 150C.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix with a hand held blender.
- Stir through chocolate chips.
- Roll into balls and place on a lined baking tray.
- Bake at 150C for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely (they will harden a bit).
Makes 10 medium sized cookies.
Your recipe turns out so thin, there’s no way to make balls out of them.
thanks for reaching out! <3
It's super important to use the correct amount of almond meal and oat flour. This will ensure that the recipe doesn't turn out thin :)
I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any questions! xx
What can i replace almond meal with ?
You could use any ground nuts you can find (walnuts, hazelnuts and similar) or just get regular roasted almonds and blend them until they’re almost like flour. :)