If you want to lose weight in a healthy weight, your diet is the most important thing you should take care of. There’s a lot of different diet options out there so it may be tricky figuring out what’s the best option for you.
To make things a bit easier for you, I’ve prepared a short summary with pros and cons for some of the most popular diets:
- LOW CARB,
- GLUTEN FREE,
- DAIRY FREE,
- ITERMITTENT FASTING,
- INTUITIVE EATING,
- 80:20 RULE
LOW CARB DIETS FOR WEIGHT LOSS – ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Are low carb diets good or bad for you?
- Most popular low carb diets – Which one is the best?
- The Keto diet (Sample meal plan included)
- Carb cycling for weight loss – Why I recommend having a couple of higher carb days per week
- How to transition from a low carb diet without gaining weight
VEGAN DIET – ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Vegan diet pros and cons
- How to get enough protein as a vegan
- Is vegan diet good for weight loss
- Exercising on a vegan diet
- What happened when I went vegan for a month
GLUTEN FREE DIET- ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Thinking about going gluten free? – Here’s what you should know
- 60 naturally gluten free foods
- 7 gluten free food swaps
DAIRY FREE DIET – ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
INTERMITTENT FASTING FOR WEIGHT LOSS – ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Intermittent fasting for getting lean: A beginner’s guide
- Is intermittent fasting good for weight loss
- Keto diet and intermittent fasting – Should you combine them?
- What is the 5:2 diet?
I have endomorph body type with hashimotos hypothyroidism what is the best meal plan? I purchased your gal program
Hey lovely! It would be best if you follow the right macros for endomorphs which are 25% carbs, 45% fat and 30% protein. Try to keep a gluten, dairy and sugar-free diet and to get the best and fastest results, you must stick close to your ideal daily calorie intake. You can calculate that through this link.