FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is it just a leg workout program? Will I need to add more exercises for upper body and abs?
- Does it tell you what cardio to do as well?
- When do I choose my body type?
- What if I don’t know my body type?
- Do I need a gym membership?
- Do I need any equipment?
However, if you do not have this equipment, you can substitute with the following:
• Ankle weights – leave them out altogether, or use a small hand weight at home such as water bottles
• Gliding discs – you can use small towels on hard surfaces or paper plates on carpeted surfaces.
- How many times per week are the workouts?
- How long are the workouts?
- Does it include a nutrition plan?
The nutrition plan is gluten, dairy and refined sugar free, and it has been tailored for weight loss.
- Can I follow the nutrition plan if I’m vegan or have allergies?
- If I’m not happy or change my mind, can I get a refund?
- How will I receive the program?
It is not a physical book and will not be sent out to you by post.
- What if I pay and don’t receive it?
- Does the program work on iPhones and Androids?
- Are the workout videos full length?
- Will I have access to the program and the workout videos forever, or just for 8 weeks?
- How can I pay for your program?
We do not offer payment plans.
- Can I buy the program from any country?
- Where are the recipes?
- If I send through a before and after photo, do I get a refund?
• The before and after photo must show your legs
• It must show visible progress
• The photo must be allowed to be shared on Rachael’s social media and for other promotional material
- If I send through a before and after photo, will I still have access to the program?
- What if I need extra support during the program or have questions?
If you have any questions or would like extra support from Rachael and her community, please join our Lean Legs Training Club. Rachael is in the Club every day and will answer every single one of your questions there!