FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is it just a leg workout program? Will I need to add more exercises for upper body and abs?
3 Steps To Lean Legs is a full body workout program, and also includes exercises for upper body and abs. So it will help you lean out and tone up your entire body. You won’t need to add in any extra workouts!
- Does it tell you what cardio to do as well?
Yes, it tells you exactly what cardio to do each day, including the type, intensity and duration of cardio.
- When do I choose my body type?
You choose your body type after you purchase. You will receive an email immediately after you purchase the program. In this email, you can choose your body type and download the correct eBook.
- What if I don’t know my body type?
If you don’t know your body type, you can take our free body type quiz! The link to this quiz is also sent to you with the eBook.
- Do I need a gym membership?
No, all workouts can be done from the comfort of your own home.
- Do I need any equipment?
The program uses ankle weights and gliding discs.
However, if you do not have this equipment, you can substitute with the following:
• Ankle weights – leave them out altogether, or use a small hand weight at home such as water bottles
• Gliding discs – you can use small towels on hard surfaces or paper plates on carpeted surfaces.
- How many times per week are the workouts?
The workouts are 6 times per week. If you cannot do 6 times per week, there are guidelines in the program on how to reduce this. We recommend 3 times per week at the absolute minimum.
- How long are the workouts?
The workouts are around 20-40 minutes, plus cardio.
- Does it include a nutrition plan?
Yes, it includes a full nutrition plan, which is different for each body type (based on the ideal macronutrient spilt for your body type).
The nutrition plan is gluten, dairy and refined sugar free, and it has been tailored for weight loss.
- Can I follow the nutrition plan if I’m vegan or have allergies?
The nutrition plan has not been tailored for vegans / vegetarians or people with allergies. However, the recipes are easy to modify.
- If I’m not happy or change my mind, can I get a refund?
No, we do not offer refunds. Please refer to our refund policy.
- How will I receive the program?
After you purchase the program, it is emailed to you immediately (but please allow 10 minutes). The program is yours forever, and you can download the plan as many times as you like.
It is not a physical book and will not be sent out to you by post.
- What if I pay and don’t receive it?
If you do not receive it, please check your spam folder. If you still don’t receive it, please email us at email@example.com and we will send it to you ASAP.
- Does the program work on iPhones and Androids?
Yes, the program will work on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Are the workout videos full length?
No, they are not full length workout videos. The workout videos are demonstration only – they demonstrate what the exercise is and how to do the exercise with correct technique.
- Will I have access to the program and the workout videos forever, or just for 8 weeks?
Yes, you will have access to the program and workout videos forever.
- How can I pay for your program?
You can pay for the Lean Legs Program by PayPal or credit / debit card.
We do not offer payment plans.
- Can I buy the program from any country?
Yes, you can buy the program from any country in the world.
- Where are the recipes?
The recipes are in a separate ebook. You will receive 2 eBooks – the main program with the workout and nutrition plan, and a second one with all of the healthy and delicious recipes. You will need to download both eBooks.
- If I send through a before and after photo, do I get a refund?
Yes, we offer a $79 USD reward for anyone who sends us a before and after photo, provided they meet the following conditions:
• The before and after photo must show your legs
• It must show visible progress
• The photo must be allowed to be shared on Rachael’s social media and for other promotional material
- If I send through a before and after photo, will I still have access to the program?
Yes, you will still have access to the full program, including workout videos, forever. This will also help you maintain good results.
- What if I need extra support during the program or have questions?
If you have any questions or would like extra support from Rachael and her community, please join our Lean Legs Training Club. Rachael is in the Club every day and will answer every single one of your questions there!