Lean Legs Workout Day 1 is the type of lighter resistance training that I recommend to get toned without getting bulky.
These are the type of exercises in my Lean Legs eBook. The eBooks have 3 of these workouts per week, so I will be posting 3 of these circuits this week for you to try.
They might look easy, but you definitely feel them and they get results. I know this style of exercise is not for everyone, but if lean and toned is what you are after, then these are perfect :)
Lean Legs Workout Day 1- How To Complete The Circuit
Complete each exercise in circuit 1 three times (so you do exercises 1, 2 and 3 straight after each other – not exercise 1 three times). Once you have completed the 3 exercises, rest for 30 seconds. You should do 3 rounds in total.
Complete circuit 2 in the exact same way.
1. Skaters on gliding discs (I’ll put a link below to the gliding discs that I use). Do 45 seconds on each leg.
2. Yoga push up (you can do these on your knees if you need to)
3. Lying leg raises (I used ankle weights for these – I’ll also put a link to these below)
1. Straight leg donkey kicks – 4 regular, 4 to the left and 4 to the right. Do 45 seconds on each leg (again using ankle weights)
2. Punches – 10 straight and 10 high (again using ankle weights for extra resistance)
3. Roll ups
If you love this style of workout, please check out my Lean Legs eBook. And if you have any questions, just ask below! xx