fbpx
free lean legs workout

Lean Legs Workout Day 1 is the type of lighter resistance training that I recommend to get toned without getting bulky.

These are the type of exercises in my 3 Steps to Lean Legs Program. The program has 3 of these workouts per week, so I have posted 3 of these circuits for you to try. You can find the other workouts here and here.

They might look easy, but you definitely feel them and they get results. I know this style of exercise is not for everyone, but if a lean and toned look is what you are after, then these are perfect :)

I would also suggest you to find out what is your body type. There are 3 different body types and they all lose weight and build muscle differently.

I have created a special Body Type Quiz which will help you learn your body type in just 2 minutes. And it’s completely free! :)

HOW TO COMPLETE THE CIRCUIT

• Complete each exercise in circuit 1 three times (so you do exercises 1, 2 and 3 straight after each other – not exercise 1 three times).
  • Once you have completed the 3 exercises, rest for 30 seconds.
  • You should do 3 rounds in total.
  • Complete circuit 2 in the exact same way.

WATCH THE LEAN LEGS DAY 1 WORKOUT VIDEO

HOW TO COMPLETE THE CIRCUIT

Complete each exercise in circuit 1 three times (so you do exercises 1, 2 and 3 straight after each other – not exercise 1 three times). Once you have completed the 3 exercises, rest for 30 seconds. You should do 3 rounds in total.

Complete circuit 2 in the exact same way.

THE EXERCISES

CIRCUIT 1

1. SINGLE LEG SKATERS

For this one, you’ll need a gliding disc. If you don’t have a gliding disc, you can use a small towel or a paper plate. I’ll put a link below to the gliding discs that I use.

This exercise will give you beautiful, lean and toned legs without bulking. Your legs will be stronger but still feminine. And it will help you build stability and coordination.

lean legs workout day 1

Do 45 seconds on each leg.

2. YOGA PUSH UP

free lean legs workout day 1

This exercise combines the benefits of yoga with the amazing upper body and core benefits of push-ups. You’ll work on your upper body and inner core muscles, and lengthen and stretch through your upper and lower body.

3. LYING LEG RAISES

lean legs workout day 1

This exercise will help you slim down your legs without making your thighs bulky. And it’s a great workout for your core and abs. I used ankle weights to make it a bit more challenging – I’ll also put a link to these below.

CIRCUIT 2

1. STRAIGHT LEG DONKEY RAISES

Dokey kicks are great for building your booty without growing your thighs. Do  4 regular, 4 to the left and 4 to the right.

lean legs workout day 1

Do 45 seconds on each leg. Use ankle weights to make it a bit more challenging.

2. PUNCHES

Boxing is great for toning your arms without making them bulky. Victoria Secret models also love boxing.

lean legs workout day 1

Do 10 straight and 10 high punches. Again use ankle weights for extra resistance.

3. ROLL UPS

This is a fantastic core and abdominal strengthening workout. It will also work your legs without making them too muscular.

Use yoga mat for comfort.

lean legs workout day 1

This is the type of resistance training that is in my 3 Steps to Lean Legs Program. It will help you get toned without adding bulk. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to ask below! xx

If you are interested in buying ankle weights and gliding discs, I use these ones: ankle weights and gliding discs.

130 comments on “Free Lean Legs Workout (eBook) – Day 1”

• Nicky says:

Hi how long are the workouts? Just wondering if I can get them done before work. Thanks, Nicky

• Diana - Lean Legs Support says:

Hi lovely,
      These workouts take about 20-30 minutes to complete. Combine them with cardio like running or walking for best results (you can do one workout session before and the other one after work). :) xx

Love,
      Diana

• Rana says:

Hey Rachael ,
    I would like to ask about the lean program book is it in a PDF format or a hard copy book ?
    i want to buy this book but i wonder if i will pay a shipping fees or what .
    I will send you the results as soon as i will start wish me luck :)

• Diana - Lean Legs Support says:

Hi lovely,
      The Lean Legs Program is an ebook (in a .pdf format) that includes a full 8 week workout and nutrition plan, a separate recipe ebook and demonstration videos. That means you will receive it right after the purchase. :)
      There is no hard copy of it yet, but feel free to print it out.

Wishing you best of luck hun! xx

Love,
      Diana

• tracy says:

I have been looking at the program. I am 55 and have had 4 children. Spent my youth and early 20’s and some of my 30’s dancing and teaching dance. I am looking to shape up my body and legs now. I have the ability to build muscle in my legs, especially my quads. I am looking for a program hat would help with the bulkiness, as well as achieving the toned legs i used to have when i was dancing and teaching. Wondering if this program will achieve this for me. I have taken Pilates as well as Barrre class and wondered if those would compliment the program.

Thanks,

tracy

• Diana - Lean Legs Support says:

Hi lovely,
      It will help you slim down your legs (both fat and muscle), but will also help you slim and tone your upper body and core too (the workouts are full body).

It is suitable for all ages and if you’d like to combine it with another type of workout, pilates would be the best! xx

Love,
      Diana

• Jaslyn says:

Hi,
    I downloaded the free 7 day lean legs meal plan, but I can’t eat boiled eggs :(
    What can I replace it with?
    Thanks :)

• Diana - Lean Legs Support says:

Hi lovely,
      I recommend replacing whole eggs with sliced veggies and hummus dip as a snack or an oatmeal and nuts (if you can eat them). You could also add applesauce or a mashed banana as a sweetener.

Love,
      Diana
      xx

• Rachel says:

Do I need to know which body type I am when I purchase the Lean Legs e-book? I can’t figure out if I’m actually Mesomorph or Endomorph even after taking the quiz.

• Diana - Lean Legs Support says:

Hi lovely,
      If you’re having trouble finding out your body type, please email us your photo. I’ll be happy to help you figure it out :) xx

Love,
      Diana

• Abby says:

Hello,

I bought and completed the skinny legs workout a couple of years ago, but I was wondering if the Lean Legs workout program advertised now is any different? Should I purchase the new program?

Thanks!
    Abby

• Diana - Lean Legs Support says:

Hi lovely,
      The new version is slightly different but the workout and nutrition plan are the same.
      You don’t have to purchase the program again, I can send you the latest version as soon as you send me the email address you used for the purchase! xx

Love,
      Diana

• Ammy says:

Hey! I have seen the transformation picturess and they are amazing. But I am still wondering of this would work for me as I have huge thighs and lower body. Please tell me if it can work on pear shaped women with big thighs. I have been struggling with this for a long time and have tried a lot of workouts. :(
    Waiting for a response.

Thanks

• Diana - Lean Legs Support says:

Hi lovely,
      We have designed the Lean Legs Program to include the perfect type of resistance training and cardio to give you a lean and toned look, without making you bulky. It will help you slim down your legs, but will also help you slim and tone your upper body and core too (the workouts are full body).
      If this is something you’re looking for, then I would definitely recommend giving our program a go :) xx

Love,
      Diana

• Lea says:

Hi Rachael. I’m 15. I want to slim down my legs so should I do these workout?. How many time I have to do these in a week?

• Louisa says:

I am a mother of two children- one age 3 and one age 1, can I fit the skinny legs program around being a mum at home?!

• Diana - Lean Legs Support says:

Hi lovely,
      Absolutely! A great thing about the Lean Legs Program is that you can do it from home, outdoors or at the gym. The choice is yours! :)
      The workouts are 6 days per week but we give options on how to cut it back if you need to.
      The program is an 8 week workout and nutrition plan designed to help you get lean and toned without bulking.
      It also includes a full meal plan, a separate recipe eBook and demonstration videos.

You can find out more about the Lean Legs Program here:

Lean Legs Program

Love,
      Diana
      xx

• Aditi says:

Hey!!! I’m Aditi and I want skinny legs can u pls help me. I have tried many exercises but it didn’t work 😞pls help me….

• Diana - Lean Legs Support says:

Hi lovely,

We would love to help you as much as we can :) So that’s why we have created the Lean Legs Program!
      The Program is an 8 week workout and nutrition plan designed to help you get lean and toned without bulking.

You can find out more about the Lean Legs Program here:

Lean Legs Program

For more helpful tips please have a read of this blog post:

Love,