fbpx
free lean legs workout

Lean Legs Workout Day 1 is the type of lighter resistance training that I recommend to get toned without getting bulky.

These are the type of exercises in my 3 Steps to Lean Legs Program. The program has 3 of these workouts per week, so I have posted 3 of these circuits for you to try. You can find the other workouts here and here.

They might look easy, but you definitely feel them and they get results. I know this style of exercise is not for everyone, but if a lean and toned look is what you are after, then these are perfect :)

I would also suggest you to find out what is your body type. There are 3 different body types and they all lose weight and build muscle differently.

I have created a special Body Type Quiz which will help you learn your body type in just 2 minutes. And it’s completely free! :)

HOW TO COMPLETE THE CIRCUIT

• Complete each exercise in circuit 1 three times (so you do exercises 1, 2 and 3 straight after each other – not exercise 1 three times).
  • Once you have completed the 3 exercises, rest for 30 seconds.
  • You should do 3 rounds in total.
  • Complete circuit 2 in the exact same way.

WATCH THE LEAN LEGS DAY 1 WORKOUT VIDEO

HOW TO COMPLETE THE CIRCUIT

Complete each exercise in circuit 1 three times (so you do exercises 1, 2 and 3 straight after each other – not exercise 1 three times). Once you have completed the 3 exercises, rest for 30 seconds. You should do 3 rounds in total.

Complete circuit 2 in the exact same way.

THE EXERCISES

CIRCUIT 1

1. SINGLE LEG SKATERS

For this one, you’ll need a gliding disc. If you don’t have a gliding disc, you can use a small towel or a paper plate. I’ll put a link below to the gliding discs that I use.

This exercise will give you beautiful, lean and toned legs without bulking. Your legs will be stronger but still feminine. And it will help you build stability and coordination.

lean legs workout day 1

Do 45 seconds on each leg.

2. YOGA PUSH UP

free lean legs workout day 1

This exercise combines the benefits of yoga with the amazing upper body and core benefits of push-ups. You’ll work on your upper body and inner core muscles, and lengthen and stretch through your upper and lower body.

3. LYING LEG RAISES

lean legs workout day 1

This exercise will help you slim down your legs without making your thighs bulky. And it’s a great workout for your core and abs. I used ankle weights to make it a bit more challenging – I’ll also put a link to these below.

CIRCUIT 2

1. STRAIGHT LEG DONKEY RAISES

Dokey kicks are great for building your booty without growing your thighs. Do  4 regular, 4 to the left and 4 to the right.

lean legs workout day 1

Do 45 seconds on each leg. Use ankle weights to make it a bit more challenging.

2. PUNCHES

Boxing is great for toning your arms without making them bulky. Victoria Secret models also love boxing.

lean legs workout day 1

Do 10 straight and 10 high punches. Again use ankle weights for extra resistance.

3. ROLL UPS

This is a fantastic core and abdominal strengthening workout. It will also work your legs without making them too muscular.

Use yoga mat for comfort.

lean legs workout day 1

This is the type of resistance training that is in my 3 Steps to Lean Legs Program. It will help you get toned without adding bulk. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to ask below! xx

If you are interested in buying ankle weights and gliding discs, I use these ones: ankle weights and gliding discs.

130 comments on “Free Lean Legs Workout (eBook) – Day 1”

• Johanna says:

Hey,
    I will buy your plan in may. I‘m looking forward to it. But I am a vegetarian. Is there only a main plan for everyone and one for vegans?

• Diana - Lean Legs Support says:

Hi lovely,
      Yes, that’s correct! The Lean Legs Program includes a regular meal plan and a vegan meal plan.
      If you are vegetarian, you can substitute the high protein foods (such as tempeh, tofu, lentils, etc) with eggs or any other type of high protein food that you enjoy. So it’s easy to adjust to a vegetarian diet as well! :) xx

Love,
      Diana

• Nugget N says:

Heeeey. I’m pretty short and I have thick/a by bulky thighs, and where I live our ideals are slim thighs. Will your excercises make them skinnier?

• Diana - Lean Legs Support says:

Hi lovely,

These are the exercises from our lean Legs Program, so they will definitely help! :)

We have designed our program to include the perfect type of resistance training and cardio to give you a lean and toned look, without making you bulky.
      It’s an 8 week workout and nutrition plan that will help you slim down your legs, but will also help you slim and tone your upper body and core too (the workouts are full body).
      It also includes a full meal plan, a separate recipe ebook and demonstration videos.

If this is what you’re looking for, I would recommend giving our program a go. :) You can find out more about it here:

Lean Legs Program

Love,
      Diana
      xx

• Abby says:

Hello,
    I just purchased your lean legs program yesterday! I’m a Mesomorph (but I do tend to have a harder time toning/shrinking my “saddle bag” area and my calves are a little fuller than I’d like). I do a lot of yoga (vinyasa flow w/ majority of classes I attend being power/heated). Yoga is literally the first type of exercise regimen that I absolutely love and look forward to doing, but am wondering if this is a good type of exercise for my body type and if/how you recommend it fitting in with doing your lean legs program. Thanks!

• Diana - Lean Legs Support says:

Hi lovely,
      The Lean legs Program will definitely help you slim down your entire legs, including hips and calves! :)
      Yoga is amazing because it has a lot of health benefits, so you can keep attending those classes once or twice a week.
      Wishing you all the best! xx

Love,
      Diana

• Catherine says:

Hi Diana- how many lbs are the ankle weights you wear?

• Diana - Lean Legs Support says:

Hi lovely,
      The ankle weights used in this workout are 2.5lbs each! :) xx

Love,
      Diana

• Stephanie says:

Hello,
    I want to confirm that all the workouts show a video of how to complete the moves?
    Also, how many lbs should the ankle weights be?
    Thank you!

• Diana - Lean Legs Support says:

Hi lovely,
      The videos in the Lean Legs program are demonstration only and they show you exactly how to do each workout. And the ankle weights are 2.5lbs each! :) xx

Love,
      Diana

• Justyna says:

Hello,

I’m looking to get this program, however I would like to find out what kind of exercises I can expect. Are they typically what’s shown above? I have a knee injury (ACL tear) and wondering I will be able to follow the program. The kind of exercises I need to avoid are running, jumping or putting a lot of weight on my knees.

Justyna

• Diana - Lean Legs Support says:

Hi lovely,
      These are the exercises from the Lean Legs Program! :)
      Our Lean Legs Program has been designed to include the perfect type of resistance training and cardio to give you a lean and toned look, without making you bulky.

Most of the workouts are low impact, but there is some running and jumping. The endomorph plan doesn’t have any HIIT or jumping exercises, so it would definitely suit you. You can also substitute running with some extra power walking.

You will find more samples of workouts from the Program in these blog posts:

Day 2 – https://www.rachaelattard.com/free-skinny-legs-workout-ebook-day-2/

Day 3 – https://www.rachaelattard.com/free-skinny-legs-workout-ebook-day-3/

Love,
      Diana
      xx

• Yousenna says:

Hello, how many pages does ebook have? Will I get 2 ebooks one of which has workouts and other one has recipes?

It says I will get workout program which suits my body type. How will I know which type of body I have? What content changes in ebook according to body type?

Thank you.

• Diana - Lean Legs Support says:

Hi there!
      Our Lean Legs Program includes a full 8 week workout and nutrition plan, a separate recipe ebook and demonstration videos. The main ebook has about 107 pages.

Please take this free test to find out your body type. :)

These are the main differences between the three body types:

– The endomorph plan has no HIIT, only light circuits and cardio and the meal plan is 25% carbs, 45% fat and 30% protein.

– The mesomorph plan has HIIT plus circuits and cardio. And the meal plan is 40% carbs, 30% fat and 30% protein.

– Lastly, the ectomorph plan has HIIT, circuits and cardio, and the meal plan is 50% carbs, 25% fat and 25% protein. This body type is the only one that can lift heavier weights, but we did not include them as we wanted the workout plan to be on the more conservative side, so workouts are the same as mesomorph’s.

That being said, all meal plans start out with low carb (20%) for the first 4 weeks to increase fat burn, but the calories for these first 4 weeks are different. And then the meal plan changes to the correct calories and macros for each body type in weeks 5-8.
      All versions of the eBook have the same theme which is a focus on light circuits that don’t bulk up, so we did not want to make them significantly different. It’s all in the same style. :)

Love,
      Diana

• Shilpa says:

Do I have to use sliding discs? I would like to but I only have carpet in my house, not enough hard floor space. Will they work on carpet?

Thanks,
    Shilpa

• Diana - Lean Legs Support says:

Hi lovely,
      I would suggest using paper plates if you’re working out on a carpet. Otherwise, gliding discs or even small towels will work on hard surfaces and tiles.

Love,
      Diana
      xx

• amy Johnson says:

Hi Rachel. I have you e book which I have been doing for 9 months. I have had v Anazing results but feel I need a change. Do you have a new programme I can follow x

• Diana - Lean Legs Support says:

Hi lovely,
      We don’t have a new program yet but it’s something we are considering for the future. :)
      After finishing the Lean Legs Program I would recommend adding (slightly heavier) ankle weights, gliding discs and resistance bands (if you haven’t already). Or you can increase the repetitions per set to make the workouts more challenging.

If you’d like to add more variety, you can combine the program with other types of workouts such as swimming, boxing, pilates, yoga and similar.

Wishing you all the best! xx

Love,
      Diana

• Florence says:

Hello,
    I’ve been looking online to find out more about the programme but haven’t been able to find the information I need.
    I want to find out how much time I would need to do the workouts?
    I have a little boy and would need to make sure I could fit it in with our lifestyle.

• Diana - Lean Legs Support says:

Hi lovely,
      We would love to help you as much as we can! :)
      The Lean Legs Program is an 8 week workout and nutrition plan designed to help you get lean and toned without bulking.
      It will help you slim down your legs, but will also help you slim and tone your upper body and core too (the workouts are full body).

It also includes a full meal plan, a separate recipe eBook and demonstration videos. The workouts are 5-6 days per week and they only take about 20-40 minutes, plus walking.

You can find out more about the program here:

Lean Legs Program

If you have more questions please feel free to ask! xx

Love,