Green omelette – the perfect breakfast!
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup edamame (soy beans)
- 1/4 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/3 small grated zucchini
- Handful spinach
- 2/5 avocado, mashed
- Whisk up egg and egg whites.
- Grate zucchini and fry in 1 tbsp olive oil with spinach.
- Add the eggs.
- Steam edamame and broccoli. Add to the omelette.
- Serve with mashed avocado.
Makes 1 serve
Rachael is an Australian born certified personal trainer and nutritionist who holds a Bachelor degree in Science.
After struggling for years to find an exercise and diet program that is tailored to women striving for lean and toned body with no bulk she designed her Lean Legs Program. This program is tailored to each body type and focused on helping women get toned but feminine bodies, without getting bulky.
Her mission is to empower women and help them stay in shape in a healthy and balanced way.