Muffins are one of my favourite snacks to make! This is the recipe for my healthy blueberry muffins.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 12 fresh dates
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour (or flour of choice)
- 2 scoops vanilla protein (or substitute with flour of choice)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 cup blueberries (plus extra for the top)
- Preheat oven to 180C / 350F.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor (besides blueberries).
- Stir through blueberries.
- Spoon mixture into silicon muffin moulds.
- Warm up a small amount of blueberries over a medium heat on the stove top.
- Place 1 teaspoon of warmed blueberries on top of each muffin and swirl with a knife.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Makes approximately 12 muffins.
If you want to know how to fit healthy treats like this into a balanced nutrition program, read about my eBooks here xx