Healthy Caramel Banana Muffins
One of my go to snacks are these healthy caramel banana muffins. Really easy to make and they are gluten, dairy and sugar free :)
- 3 ripe bananas
- 12 fresh dates
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 2 scoops protein powder (optional – or add 1/2 cup flour of choice)
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Caramel coconut milk chocolate (which I bought here).
- Preheat oven to 180C / 350F.
- Blend up all ingredients in a food processor (besides chocolate).
- Pour into muffin moulds and sprinkle chopped up chocolate on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Makes 12 muffins.
Download my 7 day slim down meal plan for free on my homepage :) xx