This is the BEST banana bread I’ve ever made! The chunky chocolate makes a great addition :) I know you guys will love it too. OK so here is the recipe for this healthy chocolate banana bread.
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 1/4 cups oat flour
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 100g dark coconut milk chocolate (from The Source Bulk Foods)
- Handful of flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 200C (400F).
- Combine all ingredients (except chocolate) in a food processor and mix well.
- Chop chocolate into chunks and stir through.
- Sprinkle extra chocolate and coconut flakes on top.
- Bake for 90 minutes (yes it took this long!).
Allow to cool completely before cutting.
If you want to know how to fit treats like this into a balanced nutrition program, have a look and my eBooks! It has a step-by-step 8 week clean eating program (no 2 days are the same) and includes healthy treats like this xx