- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup Shape chocolate protein superfood
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- 3 egg whites
- 12 fresh dates
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- Pinch of salt
- Handful chopped almonds
Ingredients (fudge icing)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 3 tbsp honey
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Combine dates and egg whites in a food processor and blend well.
- Remaining ingredients (except for almonds).
- Roughly chop the almonds and stir through the mixture.
- Line a baking tin with bake paper (I used a rectangular 22cm x 9cm silicon mould)
- Pour mixture into baking tin.
- Bake at 180C for 30 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Blend all icing ingredients with a hand held blender, until smooth.
- Spread icing over the brownies when cool.
Makes about 10 delicious and healthy chocolate fudge brownies!