Healthy Coconut And Raspberry Cake
A clean and healthy coconut and raspberry cake – this one is gluten, dairy and refined sugar free! I based this recipe on one from Eat Drink Paleo.
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup raspberries (I used frozen)
- Preheat oven to 180C / 360F.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor (except raspberries).
- Pour into a lined cake tin.
- Push raspberries into the cake so they are about half covered.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until completely cooked through.
- Allow to cool completely before removing from pan.
If you want to know how to fit treats like this into a balanced nutrition program, have a look and my eBooks! It has a step-by-step 8 week clean eating program (no 2 days are the same) and includes healthy treats like this xx