Healthy Muesli Slice
Healthy muesli slice made from only FIVE ingredients :)
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup almonds (or nut of choice)
- 12 fresh dates
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup (or honey)
- Melt peanut butter and malt syrup over a medium heat.
- Blend up dates in a food processor and add to hot mixture. Stir until dates melt.
- Mix through oats and nuts.
- Pour into a lined baking tin (I used 20cm x 20cm) and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Cut into 10 bars.
I have healthy treats like this in all of my workout and nutrition eBooks! Find out more about them here.