Healthy Oatmeal Cookies
These oatmeal cookies are a great healthy snack, plus they’re super easy to make!
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut or olive oil
- 1 cup dried fruit of choice (I used sultanas)
- 1/2 cup nuts of choice (I used almonds)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180C / 350F.
- Combine mashed bananas and oil in a bowl.
- Stir through remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Line baking tray with bake paper.
- Place large tablespoons of mixture onto baking tray and form into cookie shapes.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Allow to cool completely before removing.
Makes approximately 16 cookies.
If you want to know how to fit treats like this into a balanced nutrition program, have a look and my eBooks! It has a step-by-step 8 week clean eating program (no 2 days are the same) and includes healthy treats like this xx