Here’s the recipe for my healthy rocky road slice.
- 1 1/2 cups puffed rice
- 1 cup raw nuts (I used almonds and macadamias)
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup honey or rice malt syrup
- 3 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 scoop Shape Health chocolate protein superfood (can omit)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup cacao butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Melt cacao butter, coconut oil, tahini, cashew butter, honey and cacao powder over a medium heat.
- Stir through remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture into a lined baking tray and refrigerate for a few hours before cutting.
- Store in the fridge.