This is a HIIT ab workout you can do at home. It’s one of my FAVORITE type of workouts to do, and has become one of my regular workouts lately :)
And you don’t need any equipment (but it’s more comfortable if you have a yoga mat).
HIIT workouts are great because they are quick and burn a lot of calories (even after workout)!
This type of HIIT ab workout won’t cause bulk and it will help you get a lean and toned stomach quickly.
But, as I always like to remind you guys, if you really want to lose belly fat and get abs, you need to eat healthy.
So workouts like this, cardio, resistance training and a proper diet will get you those killer abs.
I hope you like this workout! :)
HOW TO COMPLETE THE WORKOUT
- Complete each exercise for 30 seconds, with no rest (i.e. one exercise straight after the other).
- After you have finished one round, rest for 1 minute.
- Complete 3 rounds (or more if you’re feeling up to it!).
- 3 rounds should only take you around 12 minutes – easy!
WATCH THE HIIT AB WORKOUT VIDEO
1. SNAP JUMP + 4 MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS
2. ADVANCED TOE TAPS
3. BICYCLE CRUNCHES
4. PLANK LEG LIFT
5. ROLL UPS
Hope you liked this video!
I should also mention my 3 Steps To Lean Legs Program which is designed to help you get lean and toned legs.
The program includes FULL body workouts, cardio training and an 8-week meal plan so you can be sure you’re eating healthy.
So if you like this style of training that gives you a toned look without making you bulky, my program might be perfect for you :)