This is my favourite homemade granola recipe. I sometimes mix it up and add other ingredients, but this is my go to. You can add anything that you want!
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free oats
- 1 cup buckwheat
- 1 cup crushed almonds
- 1/3 cup crushed macadamia
- 1/3 cup cashews
- 1/3 cup white chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup dried fruit
- 3 tbsp honey (or maple)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 120C / 250F.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl (except fruit).
- Heat the honey and vanilla in microwave for 20 seconds. Pour over dry ingredients and mix well.
- Bake for 1 hour, rotating the tray half way through.
- When cooled, stir through the dried fruit.
Store in an airtight container. Makes about 1kg.