- 1 packet hot smoked salmon
- 1 small white potato
- Handful green beans
- 1/2 broccoli
- Handful spinach
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp whole seed mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop potato into cubes. Boil on stove for 10 minutes.
- When potatoes are slightly soft, drain water, add 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper to pot. Place lid on pot and shake.
- Line a tray with bake paper and bake potatoes in 200Â°C oven for 45 minutes or until crisp and golden. Ensure that the cubes of potato are not touching each other on the tray.
- Chop broccoli and steam.
- Combine spinach, green beans, steamed broccoli, salmon and roast potato in a bowl.
- To prepare dressing, add 1 tbsp olive oil, lemon juice and whole seed mustard in a container with a lid. Shake well.
- Pour dressing over hot smoked salmon salad and mix well.
Note: salmon will be cold, however you can heat the salmon up before adding to the salad.