I know inner and outer thighs are a problematic area for a lot of women (myself included!). But with the right workouts and consistency, you can definitely slim down and tone up your inner and outer thighs.
If you’ve been following me on Instagram or reading any of my blogs on how to get lean legs and slim down your thighs, you know I always recommend these 3 things:
- walking 10.000 steps per day
- adjusting your diet according to your body type
- doing the right type of resistance training
And this workout I have for you today is exactly the type of resistance training I recommend for toning your inner and outer thighs.
WANT TO KNOW YOUR BODY TYPE?
We’ve Created A Quiz To Help You Determine Your Body Type!
- It’s FREE
- Takes Only 2 Minutes To Complete
- You’ll Get 3 Workout & 3 Nutrition Tips For YOUR Body Type
How to Do the Circuit:
- Complete each exercise for 40 seconds, and do the first 3 exercises on one leg, then the other.
- Try to keep rest to a minimum, and aim for 2-3 rounds.
- The resistance band is optional but it makes things more challenging so you can really feel that burn.
Try this quick inner and outer thigh workout for women:
I hope you enjoyed this workout! This style of workout is very similar to the one in my Lean Legs 1 Program. If you struggle with slimming down your legs and you want to tone you your legs without adding unwanted muscle bulk, I highly recommend checking out my Program.
Love Rachael xx