I recently made Keto Krack and it was absolutely delish! :)
Making this fantastic chocolate slice made me realize how much I miss healthy baking. I decided to share it with you over on my Instagram but also here on my blog so you too can enjoy this healthy and tasty treat.
The recipe is from the lovely Isabelle Cornish. You can find some amazing recipes on her blog so check her out! Also, if you’re interested in the keto diet or if you’re not sure how it works, you can read about it in one of my previous posts.
Keto Krack Recipe
- 180g dark choc (70% cocoa or more)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup stevia
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 cup macadamias
- 1 cup nuts and seeds mix (I used sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, cacao nibs, coconut berries and coconut chips)
- A good pinch of sea salt
- In a pot, melt chocolate, coconut oil and peanut butter at a low heat.
- Once melted, add stevia, cacao and mix well.
- Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients.
- Pour into lined baking tin and set in freezer for 3+ hrs.
- Store in freezer.
Enjoy and let me know if you liked it!! xxx
This recipe is truly amazing. Our family couldn’t have enough of it! Its both sweet and salty.
We made it with 85% dark chocolate and we didn’t even need to put stevia, its perfect as is!
Thanks for this awesome snack idea!
I’m so glad you loved these treats :) they’re absolutely delicious and one of my personal favorite! xx