A word from Rachael:
“If you’ve been following me on Instagram, or reading my blog, you know that you girls are my main inspiration & motivation. This is why I recently reached out to some of you to ask about your progress and feedback. These are their stories. Hope you find them as motivating and uplifting as I have.”
Organising the Share Your Journey Challenge really allows me to see your struggles and successes, and I feel honoured because of that.
My Lean Legs 1 Program continues to be our absolute BESTSELLER among our audience. I’m always interested in learning why you love this program so much so I chatted 37 y/o Samantha from the UK and asked her to give me her review of the Lean Legs program .
In this blog post, you will learn more about why she transitioned from her usual routine to adapting the program into her lifestyle.
1. Did you know your body type before doing the Body Type Quiz? Have you ever tried exercising according to your body type before you started the program?
Samantha: No, I never knew what body type I was! I’ve learned I’m a mesomorph through your Body Type Quiz.
2. What was your fitness routine before you started the program? What made you change it?
Samantha: I did cycling and I would go to the gym once or twice a week. I wanted to slim down my legs but never could so I Googled best exercises to slim legs and found the Lean Legs program on the Google search results.
RELATED POST: Why You Need Cardio for Lean Legs
3. When did you first start seeing results? How did you track your progress and how did you feel when you noticed those first results?
Samantha: I started to see results after about two weeks on the programme. I felt amazing! Never could slim my legs down but the Lean Legs programme has given me results that nothing else has!
I have managed to lose 13kg and tone my whole body including my legs which have always been such a hard area for me. In addition it’s made me fall in love with walking!!
4. What was your absolute favourite part of the program and why?
Samantha: I love the variety of the exercises and also that they tell you what to do on a specific day. There is no thinking needed on my behalf and with three children to look after this was so helpful.
Also, the exercises are so easy to do at home and as they differ during the week they keep me on my toes and interested!
5. What was the most challenging part of the program? What motivated you to keep going?
Samantha: I honestly can say I didn’t find it hard to stay motivated at all! I actually look forward do the days I do the programme as I know each day in the week challenges me on different levels.
6. How did you feel after finishing the program? What are your goals for the future?
Samantha: I felt amazing that I completed it and never missed a session. I was so excited to go on and try the Lean Legs 2 program. My goals are to carry on with the other programmes that I purchased from Racheal.
RELATED POST: Main Reasons Why Your Legs Aren’t Getting Leaner
7. How many rounds of the program did you do? (One round is 8 weeks)
Samantha: I have done one full round of Lean Legs 1 and currently I am on week four of Lean Legs 2.
8. Are you happy with what you have achieved so far? How do you plan on continuing your fitness journey?
Samantha: Absolutely delighted! I will finish all the programs then start again from the beginning!
9. Would you recommend the program to your friends? Why? What makes it stand out?
Samantha: Yes, I would. It’s so easy to follow and the exercises are easy to copy and do but so effective! It targeted all of my problem areas and has been fun and motivating!
RELATED POST: How To Get A Lean And Toned Body – What I’ve Learnt
10. Do you have any advice for the girls that are about to start their fitness journey?
Samantha: Stick with it! Enjoy your time when exercising! Believe in yourself and your body!
My Lean Legs program specially caters to women who want to tone their leg muscles without getting bulky. So many women have started their journey to achieve results, and if you haven’t joined already, I’m looking forward to seeing you as part of the community too!
Love Rachael xx
WANT TO KNOW YOUR BODY TYPE?
We’ve Created A Quiz To Help You Determine Your Body Type!
- It’s FREE
- Takes Only 2 Minutes To Complete
- You’ll Get 3 Workout & 3 Nutrition Tips For YOUR Body Type