I love having this low carb tortilla as a replacement to whole wheat wraps – they are low carb, gluten and dairy free, and also paleo friendly. Each tortilla has 5g of carbs (full macros are at the bottom of this blog post).
Here’s the recipe!
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp almond meal
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- Salt, pepper and mixed herbs, to taste
- Mix all in ingredients in a bowl, with a hand blender.
- Grease a small to medium sized pan and heat over medium heat.
- Pour 1/3 of the mixture into the pan and tilt around so that mixture spreads.
- Cook for 2 minutes and then flip and cook for another 2 minutes.
This recipe makes 3 medium sized tortillas.
Each low carb tortilla contains the following macros:
- Calories – 95g
- Carbs – 5g
- Fat – 6.1g
- Protein – 6.3g
If you want to know how to eat clean and low carb, have a look and my eBooks! It has a step-by-step 8 week clean eating program (no 2 days are the same) and includes healthy recipes like this :) xx