Mangoes are coming into season! I made this last Summer in Australia and it was SO good. If you have fresh mangos, you should definitely make this healthy mango salad.
- Mixed salad leaves
- 1-2 ripe mangoes (depending on how big they are and how much you like in your salad)
- 3 strips of prosciutto
- 1 ripe avocado
- Handful cashews
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Cook prosciutto in a pan over a medium heat, until crispy. Allow to cool and tear up into pieces.
- Prepare all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a cup with a lid and shake vigorously. Pour dressing over salad and mix well.