Here you have an outer thigh workout that will help you feel confident and good about yourself.
A lot of women tend to naturally store fat in their hips and thigh. So it might be a bit harder to target those areas.
This workout will help you slim your outer thighs but as I always like to remind you, you cannot spot reduce fat. You need to do a combination of exercises (including cardio) and eat a healthy diet to get the best results!
You can do this workout on its own, or as a little circuit after your workout or cardio session.
I use a gliding disc for this workout, but you can use a small towel if you don’t have one (like I use in the video). And if you want to add an extra challenge, you can use ankle weights for this workout. I’ll put the link for them below.
You can do it at home at the gym, alone or with a friend. Having a workout buddy can be very motivational and beneficial for you as you know from one of my recent blog posts.
Try out my outer thigh workout and let me know if you like it! :)
HOW TO COMPLETE THE CIRCUIT
- Complete each exercise for 30-45 seconds without any rest. Complete 2-3 rounds.
- I did the standing exercises for 45 seconds and the lying down ones for 30 seconds cuz they burn!
- You can do it as a stand-alone workout, or add it to your cardio/circuit for a little extra. I did this plus an ab circuit.
- Don’t forget to do every workout on both sides :)
WATCH THE OUTER THIGH WORKOUT VIDEO
1. HIP AND INNER THIGH OPENER
2. LYING LEG CIRCLES (legs bent)
3. LYING LEG KICKS
4. 90 DEGREE PULSES
5. SEMICIRCLES WITH GLIDING DISCS
I should also mention my 3 Steps To Lean Legs Program which is designed to help you get lean and toned legs. It includes workouts like this, cardio and a diet plan.
So if you like this style of training that gives you a toned look without making you bulky, my program might be perfect for you :)
Here are the ankle weights that you can use for these workouts if you want to. You can buy them on Amazon.
Buy 5 Pound Ankle Weight Here