Treat yourself at breakfast with these peaches and cream pancakes!
- 1 scoop protein (I use Shape Health vanilla whey)
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 3 tbsp greek yoghurt (I use Black Swan lactose free greek yoghurt)
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- Combine first three ingredients in a bowl and mix with a hand held blender.
- Add almond milk 1 tbsp at a time. The batter should be thick so the pancakes are fluffy. If you prefer thinner pancakes, add more almond milk.
- Cook over medium heat, flipping once.
- Serve with fresh peaches, greek yoghurt, slivered almonds and honey.
Makes 3 medium sized pancakes
Use discount code “rachaelattard” during checkout to receive 10% off Shape Health protein!