Protein balls are actually a staple in my diet! They’re super easy to make, are healthy and really satisfy a sweet tooth.
- 12 fresh dates
- 1 cup almonds (or nut of choice)
- 1 scoop of protein
- A few tablespoons of water
- Coconut, to roll in
Optional add ins:
- Nut butter
- Cacao powder
- Dried fruit, etc
- Blend up nuts in food processor.
- Add dates and blend well.
- Add protein (and any optional add ins) and blend again.
- Add water 1 tablespoon at a time until it just starts to stick together.
- Roll into 20 balls and then roll in coconut.
Macros (per ball – without any add ins)
- Calories – 83.5g
- Carbs – 11.1g
- Fat – 3.5g
- Protein – 3.1g
- Fiber – 2.3g
Healthy treats like these are in ALL of my eBooks! Find out more about them here.