These protein superfood bars are an awesome healthy snack and great for when you’re craving a sweet treat.
- 1 cup dried goji berries
- 1 cup dates
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 7 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup chocolate protein
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp honey or maple
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor.
- Place into a lined baking tin and freeze for 1 hour.
- Combine all icing ingredients and spread over the bars.
- Top with goji berries.
Makes about 15 large bars. Keep in the fridge.
If you want to know how to fit treats like this into a balanced nutrition program, have a look and my eBooks! It has a step-by-step 8 week clean eating program (no 2 days are the same) and includes healthy treats like this xx