A word from Rachael:
”If you’ve been following me on Instagram, or reading my blog, you know that you girls are my main inspiration & motivation.”
I’ve been loving all the Rachael Attard Program Review responses from our Share Your Journey Challenge campaign. I’m also excited about all the progress every single one of you made. I had a chat with the wonderful 34-year-old Divya from Delaware, after her three-round experience with my Glutes, Abs and Legs (GAL) Program.
1. Did you know your body type before doing the Body Type Quiz? Have you ever tried exercising according to your body type before you started the program?
Divya: I only learnt that there were different sorts of body types through your website and it’s so useful for life! I’m a mesomorph.
WANT TO KNOW YOUR BODY TYPE?
We’ve Created A Quiz To Help You Determine Your Body Type!
- It’s FREE
- Takes Only 2 Minutes To Complete
- You’ll Get 3 Workout & 3 Nutrition Tips For YOUR Body Type
2. What was your fitness routine before you started the program? What made you change it?
Divya: I did weighted squats, lunges, running before the Glutes, Abs and Legs (GAL) program. When I started the program, I walked on zero incline at 4.1 miles on the treadmill for an hour. I still continue to lift for my upper body as I like the definition/tone but never heavy anymore.
RELATED POST: The Female Guide On How To Get Lean And Not Bulky
3. How did you find out about the program and what convinced you to try it out?
Divya: Through your Instagram feed. I started with free workouts and enjoyed them. I found the transformation journeys of other women were inspirational, which made me decide to give the program a go. Now I’m going to be doing them for life!
4. When did you first start seeing results? How did you track your progress and how did you feel when you noticed those first results?
Divya: I tracked results through photos I took of myself, and people started to notice the difference as well and complimented me. I noticed results after 6-8 weeks, and couldn’t believe my luck.
5. What was your absolute favourite part of the program and why?
Divya: Seeing such amazing results without getting exhausted after the workout.
6. What was the most challenging part of the program? What motivated you to keep going?
Divya: The last bit when it burns is always the toughest, but Rachael’s voice saying “you’re almost there lovely”, kept me going. Wanting to see the results kept me motivated.
7. How did you feel about finishing the program? What are your goals for the future?
Divya: The results felt too good to be true! I’ve been recommending this program to other women, my goal is to stay lean yet strong!
RELATED POST: Fat Burning Zone – Learn How to Burn More Fat
8. Are you happy with what you have achieved so far? How do you plan on continuing your fitness journey?
Divya: I plan to continue the program and may want to try another program, I’ll be reaching out for suggestions.
BEFORE AND AFTER PIC OF OUR COMMUNITY MEMBER
9. Would you recommend the program to your friends? Why? What makes it stand out?
Divya: I already have recommended your program to many women and this stands out to me because the results are real and going through the journey doesn’t cause excess physical stress on a women’s body.
10. Do you have any advice for girls that are about to start their fitness journey?
Divya: What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger! You’ll truly be happy with the results when you begin with yours. I have been following your GAL program for the past 8 months, and the difference is fantastic!
You’ve created such a beautiful community where women feel confident sharing their challenges and are on the same path together. I loved doing your program and wanted to share with others out there to hopefully inspire them.
Rachael’s program is so unique that you see results after just one round. I’ve found them to be sustainable to do in the long run as they don’t burn out the body yet give you the change you work hard for. To anyone out there wondering if it’s worth doing her program, I’d say just take the leap of faith. It’s totally worth it
I loved hearing about Divya’s experience with my Glutes, abs and legs (GAL) program in her Rachael Attard program review. I’m so glad she’s continuing her routine and planning on trying other programs as well. :)
Love, Rachael xx