I LOVED this raw raspberry cheesecake, it is honestly one of my favourites. Gluten, dairy and sugar free – yay! And also suitable for vegans.
- 1 cup almonds (or nuts)
- 12 fresh dates
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 2 cups cashews (soaked in water for 6 hours)
- 1/2 cup maple
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- Blend all base ingredients in a food processor, until it starts to stick together.
- Press into the base of a linked baking tin.
- Place all filling ingredients (except raspberries) in a high speed blender and process until thick and smooth.
- Pour half of this mixture into the base and place in the freezer.
- Add raspberries to blender and blend well.
- Gently pour over the into the baking tin.
- Set in freezer overnight.
Here’s another picture because they were so good!
If you want to know how to fit treats like this into a balanced nutrition program, have a look and my eBooks! It has a step-by-step 8 week clean eating program (no 2 days are the same) and includes healthy treats like this. Find out more about my eBooks here. xx
Hi, this sounds like a great recipe! Definitely want to try it out! but one question, after pouring half of the filling ingredients without raspberries into the base, how long do you keep it in the freezer before you add the raspberry mixture? Thanks!
It really is a yummy recipe! :-)
After pouring the ingredients into the base, you keep it in the freezer just a few hours (2-3) – until it gets solid.
Hi there this recipe looks devine can you tell me how long does it last out of the freezer or do you have to serve this one frozen thanks Amanda
So glad you loved the recipe :) it should last you about a week-week and a half in the fridge, but you can always freeze it for later. xx