Raw Raspberry Cheesecake
I LOVED this raw raspberry cheesecake, it is honestly one of my favourites. Gluten, dairy and sugar free – yay! And also suitable for vegans.
- 1 cup almonds (or nuts)
- 12 fresh dates
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 2 cups cashews (soaked in water for 6 hours)
- 1/2 cup maple
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- Blend all base ingredients in a food processor, until it starts to stick together.
- Press into the base of a linked baking tin.
- Place all filling ingredients (except raspberries) in a high speed blender and process until thick and smooth.
- Pour half of this mixture into the base and place in the freezer.
- Add raspberries to blender and blend well.
- Gently pour over the into the baking tin.
- Set in freezer overnight.
Here’s another picture because they were so good!
If you want to know how to fit treats like this into a balanced nutrition program, have a look and my eBooks! It has a step-by-step 8 week clean eating program (no 2 days are the same) and includes healthy treats like this. Find out more about my eBooks here. xx