- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein
- 1 egg white
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- 3 tbsp yoghurt (I use lactose free yoghurt)
- Preheat frypan to medium heat.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and blend with a hand blender.
- Cook over medium heat, flipping once.
- I served mine with a bit of honey, yoghurt, strawberries and almonds
Makes 3 delicious protein pancakes!
Note: the pancake mixture is not very sweet so you may want to add a sweetener to the mixture, or serve with a sweetener such as honey!