I know I post a lot of butt workouts, so here’s one for your upper body and core.
It will help you strengthen your core and tone your upper body without making you bulky. :)
This one is awesome because you can do it at home with no shoes on! Yay! And you don’t need any equipment (but it’s more comfortable if you have a yoga mat).
Also excuse my sweatiness! I filmed this after I went for a quick jog, and I am seriously the world’s most sweaty person.
WATCH THE WORKOUT VIDEO
HOW TO COMPLETE THE WORKOUT
- Do the first 6 exercises for 30 seconds each.
- If it’s a one sided exercise, do 30 seconds each side (if you can).
- After you have completed one round, rest for as long as you need to.
- Complete 3 rounds in total.
- If you want a little extra challenge, you can do the finisher.
- Do these 2 exercises as many times as you can in 2 minutes, without any rest!
1. 3 KNEE MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS
2. BREASTROKE SWIMMER
3. ROLL UP + 4 PUNCHES
4. SCORPION PRESS
5. SIDE PLANK PULSES
6. ONE LEG ADVANCED TOE TOUCHES
OPTIONAL FINISHER – as many rounds as you can in 2 minutes
1. CRUNCHES x 15
2. BICYCLES x 40 (20 each side)
Hope you enjoyed this workout! :)
I should also mention my 3 Steps To Lean Legs Program which is designed to help you get lean and toned legs. But it includes FULL body workouts that will help you achieve a more lean appearance all over.
So if you like this style of training that gives you a toned look without making you bulky, my program might be perfect for you :)