Want to eat chocolate but don’t want to eat all the bad stuff? This vegan chocolate tastes just as good, I promise!
- 1 scoop chocolate protein (optional)
- 5 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 5 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp raw honey or rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup almonds
- A few tbsp of almond butter, pumpkin seeds and goji berries
- Blend first four ingredients in a food processor (or you could mix by hand).
- Stir through almonds, almond butter, pumpkin seeds and goji berries.
- Press into a lined pan and refrigerate for a few hours before cutting.
- Store in the fridge.