It’s no secret that the Victoria’s Secret models have AMAZING abs. And they work hard for them!
Having a flat stomach and abs will come from a combination of eating really well, and also doing a combination of cardio, full body workouts and targeted ab workouts.
As nutrition is super important, I have discussed
Here are some of the workouts they use to get a flat stomach and toned abs (watch the video below!).
HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN CIRCUIT
- Choose 6 abs exercises (either from my list below, or the video of the models above)
- Do them for 12-15 reps or 45-60 seconds with minimal rest.
- Or you can incorporate some of these ab exercises into a cardio or full body circuit :)
I have created a workout video of me doing the exercises listed below (which you can watch at the bottom of this blog post).
WATCH THE WORKOUT VIDEO
1. PLANK (on elbows or hands)
2. SIDE PLANK (on elbows or hands)
3. SIDE PLANK ROTATION
4. SIDE PLANK PULSE
5. HIGH LOW PLANK WITH SIDE ROTATIONS
PLANKING IS IN!
VS models, Josephine Skriver and Jasmine Tookes have their own special planking choreography (too cute!) :)
1. RUSSIAN TWIST WITH LIGHT WEIGHT
2. LYING ON BACK, LEGS AT 90 DEGREES, DROP ONE LEG AT THE TIME
3. 90 DEGREE CRUNCHES
4. CRUNCHES ON SWISS BALL
5. HORIZONTAL WOODCHOP
RUSSIAN TWIST FOR THOSE VS ABS
1. HIGH PLANK ON HANDS WITH ONE FOOT ON A SLIDER (bring it up and move foot around in a circle then back to other leg)
2. SLIDER MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS
3. HIGH PLANK ON HANDS WITH BOTH HANDS ON SLIDERS (bring both feet in and together, then back out)
If you like these types of workouts, check out my other workout videos here.
HOW TO GET A MODEL LIKE BODY?
Want to look like a model? Now you can! Thanks to my FREE Train like a model video course! :)
It is a 5-day full-length video course that includes my combined knowledge on how the most gorgeous woman in the world train their body to get lean and toned!
I decided to put together this free program to help you get started on the right track. You can download it below :)
I have written separate blog posts on lower body, upper body and ab workout routines that the Victoria’s Secret models use (with lots of cool workout videos!). Also, I have done a post on their diet. And for this year’s show, I’ve done blog posts for a couple of VS gorgeous models. You can read these blog posts below!
- Leg workout
- Upper body workout
- Victoria’s Secret Workout Program
- Victoria’s Secret Diet Plan
- Kelly Gale’s Workout Program
- Gigi Hadi’s Workout and Diet Tips
- Bella Hadid Workout and Diet Tips
- Romee Strijd Workout and Diet Tips
My program is designed to help you get lean and toned without adding bulkiness :)
I’ve created three different versions of the program, one for each body type.
If you like this style of training, lower intensity resistance training, I think you’ll really enjoy my program.
I also included a complete 8-week meal plan so you can be sure your diet is on point while you’re training. Both training and diet are tailored for each body type specifically because I want you to get the best possible results :)
I hope you found this blog post healpful!
Love Rachael xx