The Victoria’s Secret models do a variety of different arm workouts to help them get toned. One of their favourites seems to be boxing! It’s a great way to burn lots of calories and tone up your upper body without making it bigger. It’s also great for abs!
Besides boxing, the models use TRX, dumbbells, resistance bands, balls and body weight exercises for their upper body workouts. Check out this video below of some arm exercises that they models have been doing over the past few months to get in shape for the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show!
HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN CIRCUIT
- The models do lighter weight / higher rep so keep your repetitions high.
- Choose 6 upper body exercises (either from my list below, or the video of the models above).
- Do them for 12-15 reps or 45-60 seconds with minimal rest.
I have created a workout video of me doing the exercises listed below.
WATCH THE VICTORIA’S SECRET ARM WORKOUT VIDEO
BOXING (holding ankle weights – optional)
1. STRAIGHT PUNCHES 2. TRIPLE JABS 3. HIGH PUNCHES WITH SMALL WEIGHTS 4. 4 STRAIGHT PUNCHES AND 4 SCISSOR JUMPS
Note: if you don’t have ankle weights to hold, use 1kg dumbbells or household items such as cans, or do them without weights.
1. PUSH UPS2. TRICEPS DIPS
If you want to train like an angel, now you can! I have a 5-day full-length video course that includes my combined knowledge on how the most gorgeous woman in the world train their body to get lean and toned!
I decided to put together this free program to help you get started on the right track. You can download it below :)
SLIDERS / LIGHT WEIGHTS
1. RENEGADE ROW USING A LIGHT WEIGHT
2. PLANK ON ELBOWS WITH ONE HAND ON THE SLIDER – bring slider front and then side
1. BICEPS CURLS2. TRICEPS EXTENSIONS 3. CHEST FLY 4. ONE ARM CHEST PRESS WITH A SLIGHT BODY AND ARM ROTATION
5. HORIZONTAL WOODCHOP
DO YOU KNOW YOUR BODY TYPE?
Most of the Victoria’s Secret models are ectomorphs, meaning that they are naturally thin and will not bulk up easily.
Your body type might be different so it’s good to keep that in mind. If you don’t want to build up too much bulky muscle in your legs, then it might be better to stick to the lighter style of workouts, rather than some of the heavy style exercises and squats / lunges.
If you don’t know your body type, check out my Free Body Type Quiz to get some tips on how should you work out to get the best results!