A word from Rachael:
”If you’ve been following me on Instagram, or reading my blog, you know that you girls are my main inspiration & motivation.
Organising the Share Your Journey Challenge really allows me to see your struggles and successes, and I feel honoured because of that.
Annie is a lovely 46y/o from Australia who has gained a lot of confidence after working out with my program. Her story motivates others around her and I hope it can motivate you too!
1. What was your fitness routine before you started the program? What made you change it?
Annie: I struggled a lot with motivation and finding time. With the program this was just effortless. Initially, I did very early morning walks, then changed around and did the exercises in the morning and the walking/ running in the evening (after my kids’ bedtime).
2. How did you find out about the program and what convinced you to try it out?
Annie: I saw the amazing results on Instagram and I told myself that if these ladies can do it, I can too! Being 46, with kids and a full time job, having some time just for myself has changed my life. And I also look amazing ;)
3. When did you first start seeing results? How did you track your progress and how did you feel when you noticed those first results?
Annie: Around weeks 5-6 when the weather changed and I tried my jeans on. It was a WOW moment and still is!
4. What was your absolute favourite part of the program? What was the most challenging part of the program? What motivated you to keep going?
Annie: The walking was my favourite. It just gave me a mindset that keeps me motivated and energetic at home and also at work.
The early mornings were definitely the most challenging, especially when it was chilly. To get up at 5.30am was hard at the beginning but I always enjoyed the happy and proud feeling when I got home from my walk.
5. How did you feel after finishing the program? What are your goals for the future?
Annie: My only regret is that I didn’t know about this program much earlier. I definitely can stand by the saying “age is just a number “. I feel young and sexy :)
My body changed, my skin changed, my whole posture changed and I have regained my healthy confidence.
And I have motivated so many people, including my husband. I still do the walking every day! It has just become a must for me that I LOVE. I also keep exercising every day and eating clean.
6. Would you recommend the program to your friends? Why? What makes it stand out?
Annie: The good thing is that my body changed a lot. I lost a lot of weight but I don’t look sick. My skin is tight and I do look great.
I am much more confident and I think this motivates the people around me.
7. Do you have any advice for the girls that are about to start their fitness journey?
Annie: Try to stick to the basic rules of the program, eat clean and exercise. Don’t feel bad about having cheat days, as long as you keep your motivation and goals in front of your eyes, you will succeed.
Thanks so much for telling us your story Annie! I hope we get to stay on this fitness journey together and I can’t wait to see where you go. :)
Love Rachael Xx